Medium hairstyles are most tangible and convenient haircuts. Most of the working ladies give preference to medium hairstyles because it is more convenient for maintaining as well as very easy. These hairstyles are found common among girls, women and ladies of old age. Medium hairstyles are in fashion which make our daily routine very easy. Medium hairstyles are most demanding haircut these days. Now we are presenting you some medium layered hairstyle.
Steps for making medium hairstyle are as follows:-
(1) Always wash your hair with shampoo and condition them to keep them moisturize. Divide your head from temple to temple into two equal portions. Brush them and make loose bottom part of pony tail while make further division of the top sections into equal portions.
(2) Start trimming of the hair from back of the middle of top section for a desired length. Hair was trimmed straight down and gives them an angle. After opening of the pony tail, make two portions in the center, trim both sections just below the shoulders.
(3) Use electric clipper for sharpening the edges. Now take curve from the front section and from fringe then equalize the edges. Dry hair and brush. Look your hairs into mirror, medium hairstyle will give you a complete new look.
(4) To make your medium hairstyle more elegant then curl the edges with curler or rod slightly.
Natural healthy hair tips:-
- Make your diet balanced including Vitamin B and E which are essential for hair growth. They found in dark green vegetables and egg is a huge source of Vitamin B12 and protein.
- Trim your hair maximum after every eight week to avoid destroying.
- Massage your hair roots with oil at least once a week. Use coconut and amla oils which are best to massage your hair.
- Brush with wide tooth comb but never rub or stretch your hair and avoid using towel to dry.
- Add onion and lemon juice in equal quantity and use on hair before shampooing for deep cleansing.
- Soak amla in water the whole night and wash hair with water of amla. Amla not only gives pigmentation but also nourishment.
- Combine shikakai powder and amla with curd which is good conditioner.
- With the combination of mustard oil, curd and lemon, use it on your hair and wash after half an hour, you will get silky and shiny hair.
Aloe Vera is best for the nutrition and growth of hair.